ALERT :- Users are hereby alerted to avoid applying for the posts which had finished their LAST DATE . Govtjobsmela Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance. Govtjobsmela is not a Consultant and will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. . Read Disclaimer


ONGC 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification of Retired Officer Posts


Oil and Natural Gas Corporation 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. ONGC inviting applications for the positions of Retired Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.

Last Date for Submission of Application is on 31st July, 2021.

No.of Posts and Vacancies :- 

Retired Officer - 03 Posts

Job Location - New Delhi

Education Qualification :

ONGC Delhi intends to engage 03 (Three) Nos. of experienced retired government/PSU officers as members of Expert Group, as per following details:

Advertisement No. CMM/PMC/ADVISOR-2021

1. Name of the Post: Retired Officer

2. No of Post: 03 (Three)

3. Essential:

i) Should be an officer superannuated from Maharatna CPSU from a level not less than Executive Director. Or Should be an officer superannuated from Central Govt. Deptt from a level not less than Joint Secretary or Equivalent

ii) Should have minimum 10 years of experience of Procurement/Contracting in CPSU/Government Department/World Bank at Senior Level.

4. Desirable:

i) Experience of handling Procurement policy in a senior position in the Government Department/CPSU.

ii) Headed Materials Management/Purchase Organization in the Government Department/CPSU for 3 years.

5. Scope of Work during Engagement as a member of Expert Group : To review existing Integrated Materials Management Manual and following tender documents with BEC along with evaluating the procurement practices of ONGC and suggest measures/modifications/improvements and best practices so that modern and efficient equipment/vessels/Rigs/Helicopters are hired at competitive cost:

i) Hiring of Offshore Vessels

ii) Hiring of Helicopters

iii) Hiring of Offshore Drilling Rigs

iv) LSTK/EPC Contracts.

6. Period of Engagement The above job is to be completed within a period of 3 months

7. Remuneration: Total Monthly Compensation 1,70,000/-

a) Above compensation package is inclusive of GST, which is to be borne by the individual.

b) The full amount of reimbursement towards conveyance, office at residence and communication facilities and 80% of the monthly honorarium would be paid on monthly basis. The remaining amount of 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid at the end of the engagement period and on completion of assigned tasks.

c) In case, Expert Group Members have to travel outside their present locations in relation to accomplish the assigned job, they shall also be eligible for travel/stay entitlement as applicable for Executive Director of ONGC.

d) He/She will not be eligible for any other Benefits/Allowance/ Facilities/Incentives etc. as admissible to regular/tenure employee of the Corporation.

Selection Procedure :

Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview

How to Apply :

1. Application in the attached format may be sent to the following emails:

i) goel_pradeepkr@ongc.co.in (Shri P. K. Goel, GGM-Head PMC)

ii) singhal_aditya@ongc.co.in (Shri Aditya Singhal, M(MM)-PMC)

2. Last date of receipt of application: 31.07.2021 up to 1730 hrs. 

Official Notification

-->

Facebook Comment